Last edited: September 11, 2021
We are CardingTeam (“we”, “our”, “us”). We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have questions about your personal information please Contact Us.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE HOLD ABOUT YOU?
The type of data that we collect and process includes:
- Your name (if you provide us) and username.
- Your email address.
- Your IP address.
Further data may be collected if you choose to share it, such as if you fill out fields on your profile.
We collect some or all of this information in the following cases:
- You register as a member on this site.
- You fill out our contact form.
- You fill out fields on your profile.
- You fill out fields on your profile
SO HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- For the purposes of making you a registered member of our site, in order to process your order.
- We may use your email address to inform you of the activity on our site or to reply to your questions/queries.
- Your IP address is recorded when you perform certain actions on our site. Your IP address is never publicly visible.
- We keep our user’s IP addresses in case they are needed to be banned in order to prevent the site from fraud, spammers, scammers, timewasters, and leaches.
OTHER WAYS WE MIGHT USE YOUR INFORMATION!
In addition to notifying you of your orders and answering your emails, from time to time we may wish to communicate with all members any important information such as newsletters or announcements by email, no we will NOT be sending spam to you, ever!
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you in the course of your interaction with our site. This information may include technical information about the browser or type of device you’re using. This information will be used purely for the purposes of analytics and tracking the number of visitors to our site which is normal and is of no concern to our users.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE!
Let’s face it, we make $ when we help you make $$$. We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect.
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
Cookies are small text files that are set by us on your computer which allow us to provide certain functionality on our site, such as being able to log in, or remembering certain preferences.
TERMS OF OUR SERVICES
We recommend you go through our Terms of Service Here if you haven’t already done so to familiarise yourself with the rules set on our platform to protect our buyers.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review and re-accept the information in this policy if it changes in the future.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your web browser at the request of a site you’re viewing. This allows the site you’re viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.
Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
OUR COOKIES USAGE!
- Registration and maintaining your preferences. This includes ensuring that you can stay logged in and keeping the site’s appearance that you requested.
- Analytics. This allows us to determine how people are using the site and improve it.
STANDARD COOKIES WE USE
These are the main cookies we set during the normal operation of the software.
- Stores a token, unique to you, which is used to verify that the actions you perform on this site were intended to be performed by you.
- Stores the current ID of your session.
- Stores a key, unique to you, which allows us to keep you logged in to the software as you navigate from page to page.
REMOVING OR DISABLING COOKIES:
Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser’s options/preferences.
Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser software:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari for macOS
- Safari for iOS
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT COOKIES?
If you have too much time on your hands and you would like to waste some researching about cookies you can do so by visiting this site https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ (will open in a new link).